Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Date #6 with guy #4: Mr.A

Well I met another one off the fishing site.
He was cute yes, but short!!! Put it like this, I wouldn't be wearing 4 in heels around him.

So we decided to meet at a local spot for lite diner. I called him early to tell him that I would be late and he was already on his way. Needless to say he was annoyed and it showed. But in my defense, I did call him 20mins early to change the time.

I arrived and he was dressed for a weekend date, I was dressed for work, jeans, boots and a nice top.
Things seemed well till he informed me that I was the 3rd date from the site and the others wouldn't make it to a 2nd.
That threw me off my game because I spent time wondering if we are were going to have another. He assured me that we would, we hugged and went our ways. But no plans were made.

Now, days later, he says his wknd is booked and he hopes its a good one. My besties mom called it when she said he seemed like an uptight jerk. Now I have to argue with my mom who believes he is secretly gay, LOL.
I love my mothers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment