Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Date #5: New Player!!!!! Hill Billy Bob

LMBO oh my goodness! This has to be among the worst dates EVER!!!!


OK ok, let me stop laughing so I can type....... woooosaaaaaaah

Met him on the free online site. He paid a very nice compliment and although he wasn't my type physically, it turns out that we attend the same church. So I decided to give him a shot

I've been texting him for a little while now and was growing tired of that. I called because I was out and he was bored. Asked him if he liked sushi and he said he never had it (score!). So I suggested meeting at a little
sushi spot that I like in the area. He said "ok, but I don't have any money right now, I'm waiting for a check.. Check? I asked. Yes he's currently having difficulty since he's a contractor. This I do understand. But he lives at home and his parents. PAUSE
His parents are growing tired of him being there and he's about to get his own place. But he has no job? Breathe Exhale

Ok, so we met at the mall instead. He parked next to me and immediately I came up with his name. Dude didn't even take time in his outfit or maybe he did. (I caaaaan't stop laughing)
He fussed the entire time about how people buy things they don't need, fussed at the sale items in Macy's!!! Macy's!!!! It's not like we were in Nordstroms! (breathe) then went into details that his shoes came from Payless, pants from walmart and shirt from Target.
Now here's the thing, I shop in those places too. But I don't run around telling someone on a first date/meeting about it. I responded that Target was expensive and I prefer Old Navy. He then went on a list of stores that he shops from and then said "Holister", WTheck!!!!!!!!
Holister!!!!
You're fussing about a $20 dress in Macy's and you claim to shop in Holister?????? (brb, gonna wet myelf from laughter ROFLMBO)

And oh wait, he wants to go to Golden Coral for our next meeting (LMBOLMBOLMBO)

Ok, maybe I do expect more. But he called me fancy and I had on sweatpants and timberlands. I don't know if he was testing me or what. But I'm thinking I failed. He was too all over the place and right now, I won't settle just because it's cold out side.

Friends it is!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment