Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Date #3: Round Two with Puggles

I have to admit, after our last date, I was pretty excited going into this one. But when we were trying to get organized on the phone, it quickly headed south. We just couldn't find a middle point.

At first he mentioned ice skating. But with my recent injuries, that was not a good idea (although I really wanted to go). Then again with the timing of things, he works on Saturdays and we were meeting on a Saturday, how would that have been possible???
After a serious back and forth, we finally decided on movie and a meal. We get there and he already started fussing about this and that. I have to admit that I wasn't too happy when I saw teenagers getting off the bus in droves heading towards the theater.
We finally went to the mall to grab a bite at the restaurant and it was the most expensive soul food spot and we truly didn't have time. Oh, I forgot to mention. He actually asked me to pay. I was taken aback but then reminded myself that he said he didn't make it to the ATM yet. So I did!
While eating, little comments like "well I'm used to ghetto chicks that curse and roll their heads" kept coming up. I guess this was his way of calling me uppity? I don't know but I ignored it.
We went to the movies and dealt with the kids acting a fool!!!!!!!!! Soo many people left and even the cops came and sat in the theater. But we stayed, ignored them and we in our own little world.

At the end of the night, I had to go to the restroom and we already left the theater and they wouldn't let me back in. so we went to the gas station (umm yea I had to go that bad!!!). When I came out, he was gassed up and ready to go. We kissed (a little peck) and said bye and before I could make it to my car, he was GONE!!!

Wow, for a second there, I was nervous that I may like 2 guys at the same time. NOT!!!!!!

#ontothenext.....

No comments:

Post a Comment