Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Date #4: Make-up for Bear!

He was soo upset with how things ended on Friday (date #2) that he had to come to see me on Sunday. He came to my house.  This was a big deal for me but I'll explain in a later post titled "4yr anniversary" coming soon.
Although he wanted to sit in my house and just watch tv, we decided to head out to a local gourmet grocery store that has a restaurant that I have never been to. We got there and he was sooo happy to see all the things he could eat (vegetarian). I was just being greedy and wanted to eat everything in site!!!
We went into the lounge room and watched the game, talked, people watched and ate. It was kinda nice and cozy.
Afterwards, we went back to my house and watched 1/2 of a movie (since he saw the other half already). But when he went to leave, he came back and I could tell that he wanted something deeper. Something that I am not ready to give yet.
Sadly, I am still unsure if I want to stop dating and be with him exclusively. But I think he may be getting there.
I could tell he was disappointed, but a perfect gentleman about it.

We shall see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment